Global Handwashing Day
Today is Global Handwashing Day and during this ongoing worldwide pandemic it's more important than ever to have good hand hygiene.
That's why we are offering 20% off all our Scrub Up hand & face foam products for 24 hours.
Tips to encourage good hand hygiene
Here are our top tips for encouraging your kids to keep their hands squeaky clean:
- Make it easy: Make the sink accessible with a child proof stool, easy to use soap and their own hand towel
- Make it rewarding: For small soap dodgers a reward chart can really help to encourage and keep them motivated
- Make it habitual: Repeating tasks helps kids to learn to do them automatically. Make it a habit to wash hands when they get home from school, after playing outdoors, before and after eating and after stroking pets or animals.
- Make it understandable and a family affair: Teach your children all about germs and why they can be bad for our tummies and our health, then model the behaviour you want your children to copy.
- Make it fun: Our foamtastic soap is a whole lot of fun, super gentle on sensitive skin and excellent for lobbing at little siblings!
Get your 20% off Scrub Up here.