With the Summer holidays looming there could be fear creeping into the hearts of many parents as they contemplate 6 weeks of increased mess and food consumption, so we thought we'd share some of our team's favourite time saving tips that we have gathered over our combined decades of parenting. You're welcome 😁
Time Saving Tips for Parents
- Order your food shopping online. This bears repeating! Setting up a regular weekly slot is a game changer.
- Every time you cook, cook double and shove some in the freezer.
- Buy a freezer!
- Try our 3 in 1 hair & body wash to speed up the kids showers. We've got 20% off at the moment so you can grab yourself a bargain too.
- Find a healthy takeaway or ready meal provider and give yourself a break a couple of times a week.
- Set up a subscription for your toilet roll through Who Gives A Crap or similar.
- Set up a subscription for your kid's toiletries so you never have to worry about running out of soap.
- Stop ironing the kids stuff. Just don't!
- Cover your roasting tin in foil if you are doing chips/roasted veggies/sausages/whatever...one less pan to clean!
- If the weather's nice get the kids to eat in the garden - it means all the crumbs get hoovered up by the birds. Minimal clearing up ✅
- Chores! Even little kids are capable of doing jobs around the house like emptying the dishwasher, wiping the table, sorting laundry. Yes, they will probably muck it up at first, but you'll be grateful when they are teenagers who know how to load the washing machine.
We hope these time saving tips help. We know that over the next few months the struggle might be real, but we hope you have a brilliant fun-filled Summer too.
Love Emma & Karen