Our mission has always been to not just empower our kids to become more independent, but also ensuring they have a healthy planet to grow up in and what better time to celebrate this then Recycle Week.
This year’s theme is ‘Thanking the Nation: Together – We Recycle’ which has been chosen to thank people for continuing to recycle during this difficult time. We understand that you are all super busy with your kids running around and back to school which is why we are doing our best to help you reduce your waste without even noticing.
- They’ve been used before - All our bottles are made from 50% recycled plastic and our Lab Team are working hard to hit 100% as soon as possible
- They can be used again and again – All of our bottles are a 100% recyclable
- They are refillable - We are one of the few companies offering refill pouches that are fully recyclable and have designed our bottles with a large neck to make pouring less messy. Our subscription option also means you don’t have to worry about remembering to order your refills, they will arrive on your doorstep at whatever monthly interval you set.
Recycle Week is the perfect time to get the family excited about recycling and make a real effort to cut down on your waste. Did you know that in the average household the bathroom is the place where the least recycling happens?
Here are our top tips to increase what you recycle in the bathroom:
- Make it easy - Have a separate recycling bin in your bathroom
- Upcycle - Things like loo rolls can be transformed into art projects and musical instruments
- Learn together – kids are tomorrow’s grownups, teaching them the importance of recycling will set them up for life
- And of course our biggest tip, buy refills where possible.