Celebrate Easter with our super easy Chocolate Nest recipe.
Easy for even tiny hands to help make and super sticky and delicious, just how mud magnets like their food.
Makes 12 cupcakes
225g plain chocolate broken into pieces
2 tbsp golden syrup
36 mini chocolate eggs
1. Line a 12-hole fairy cake tin with paper cupcake cases
2. Ask an adult to help melt the chocolate, golden syrup and butter in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water
3. Remove the bowl from the heat and gently stir in the cornflakes until completely covered in chocolate
4. Divide the mixture between the cupcake cases and press 3 mini eggs in the centre of each nest. Chill for 1hr in a fridge.
5. Thoroughly lick any bowls and spoons that have been used until all traces of chocolate are gone.
6. Whilst patiently waiting, clean up those grubby faces and hands with a pump of Scrub Up!